Earn Addtitonal money!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Yoghurt Hair Mask review

I read some articles that yoghurt is good for your hair.
It moisturize dry hair.
So, I try it because I have a really dry hair.
-_-
How I make Yoghurt hair mask :
1. You will need 2 spoonful of plain yoghurt ( It depends in how long your hair is ) and 1 spoonful of olive oil.
2. Mix it together
3. And you're done! It's really easy right?

I apply it on my hair evenly, and leave it for 30 minutes.
After that, I wash my hair.
BUT!
The smell is still there.
I need to wash it 3 times so the smell will gone.
and.. my hair feels much softer.
But My hair falls a lot.
Do you know why is my hair like this?
I think Yoghurt hair mask isn't working for me.
So, I don't use it anymore.
LOL.

But this is only for me, you know everyone have different types of hair, right?
Don't be afraid to try because of my review, hehehe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click one of these :