Earn Addtitonal money!

Friday, May 11, 2012

Nu'est Profile

Hi guys! So, as I promised, I want to post nu'est profiles.
Basically, I'm just posting a picture which contains nu'est profile XD

 The first time I saw Baekho, I think he is really manly. I thought that he will be the one who will have a strong image, act cool, etc. But I was wrong!! He is really playful  and laugh a lot. That makes me love him even more <3

I don't really pay attention at Minhyun in the beginning. But after the time goes by, I realize how talented he is. He has a handsome face, tall, and also has a good voice! Have you ever heard he sings valentine's song? His voice is really awesome!

 Yup, this is Ren, the one who makes me know Nu'est. XD this is the opposite of Baekho. I thought he will become the cutest who likes to do aegyo and laugh a lot, but I was wrong again. The is the one who have a strong and cool image in nu'est. WOW! Nu'est is a really interesting band, isn't it? :D Oh yeah, Ren likes green field a lot~ His ideal girl is even ' a girl who lies at a green field and staring at the blue sky '. ( huh?? What is that supposed to mean?? LOL )

 At the beginning, I can't recognize who is Baekho and who is Aron because their hairstyle in the music video looks alike! But after seeing their live performances, I can recognize them now. kekeke. He is from USA which means he can speak English~ Yay! Because I don't know hangul, I can only understand what he is saying at the fanmeetings :)

 This is the leader JR~ his real name is kim jonghyun. He has that ' more charming by day ' charisma. Why? Because at first, I am not interested in him because he has the kind of hair that covered his eyes. ( I hate those kind of hairtyle, lol ) But as the time goes by, I watch their fanmeetings, their live performances, and landing operation, I find him really attractive. His smile is really gorgeous, and he dances well too~

All in all, 10 out of 10 for nu'est! :D

Credits : Pledisblaze

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click one of these :