Earn Addtitonal money!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Oatmeal Cleanser Review

Hi guys! 
I watched bubzbeauty's video " Beautiful Skin Remedy "


She tells us how to achieve a soft and smooth skin by using oatmeal as a cleanser.
Oatmeal helps to reduce itchiness, redness, dryness and minor irritations. 
It absorbs and removes dirt.
It also helps the skin to fight against free radicals because it's an anti-oxidants. 
Really tempting, huh?
Well it is for me, so I try this myself.
I use the same oatmeal as bubz use, but the instant one.

How do I clean my face using oatmeal?
I take a spoonfull of oatmeal and put in on a plate.
Then, I put some water to the plate so the oatmeal will be softer.
After that, I put a towel on my sink so that the sink will not be clogged.
Then, I use the water from oatmeal to wet my face, then take the oatmeal and  rub it all over my face.
It will be messy, so I usually place the plate under my face. LOL
After massaging it around 2 minutes, I rinse my face using water.
After that, I take the towel and throw the oatmeal on a rubbish bin.
And you're done!

Result  :
After using it for a week, my face feels much more softer
after using for a month,my pimples are become less.
It don't removes blackhead though :(

But all in all, It worth a try! Because Oatmeal are cheap, and it gives much benefits, trust me!

Credits : Bubzbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click one of these :