Earn Addtitonal money!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Nu'est


Hi guys!
So, have you ever heard of Nu'est?
Nu'est is a new korean boyband from pledis entertainment ( after school company )
They debuted in March 15th 2012.
I want to tell my opinion about this new group :)
So the first thing that attract me from this group is Ren, because of this photo :


I read a post about how he is often mistaken as a girl.
Well of course I thought HE is a girl too.
Because of him, I become interested and curious,
So, when their first MV called " FACE " is out, I watch it immediately.
And WOW, my first impression is they have a good song and nice coreography!
The song is really catchy .
But I don't think the boys are good looking at first ( I'm sorry -_-;)
Then I watch their live shows, variety shows, etc.
I become realized that they are handsome LOL. ( a little bit late, huh? )
So now, I'm in love with them ( Kyaaa~ Fangirl mode on )
I will post their profile in the next post :)
I will also post some of their videos of course.
Check the music video here if you haven't seen them! :


 And here is their debut stage on M countdown :)
















I'm totally in love with them <3<3

Credit :  
            
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click one of these :