Earn Addtitonal money!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

CROSS GENE , new multinational kpop boyband

Okay, so I watch a neew korean drama called BIG.
It airs started on June 4th, so It only has 2  episodes up till now.


And I fall in love with a guy played as Kang Gyung Joon ( The right one )
So, I search on gugel on it. hehehehe..
And I find that his real name is Shin Won Ho~

 Isn't he cute???
OMG, I fall in love with him on the first sight LOL XD
He is interesting, he looks like L from infinite, Song Jong Ki, Youngmin from Boyfriend, and many more.

Okay, continue with my surfing.
Apparently, He is going to debut on a boyband called CROSS GENE.
And the debut day is today! yay~
This is their MV~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTCXEQ3zmUY&feature=plcp

I Don't know but I cant post it here T_T

I find their song is really good to hear.
But It's just me or takuya doesn't have any line? O_o
And the dance is really unique!
I really cant wait to see them more on TV.
Let's wish them luck~

Credits :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Click one of these :